[OpenAFS] Re: KDE 4.8 - files >9 GB - problem

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:48:43 -0500

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:15:04 +0100
Markus Koeberl <markus.koeberl@tugraz.at> wrote:

> Would it be possible to change the value to 2T in openafs for debian
> wheezy?  Don't know how difficult it will be to fix this for all kde
> applications affected before wheezy releases. Does anybody know on
> which kde package we should report a bug?

I doubt that will be fixed for wheezy, since it has long since frozen,
and as far as I'm aware, this is not a release-critical issue.

But if Russ wants to fix this for wheezy+1 or wheezy-backports (I'm not
sure what the policy is there), a proposed fix is here:
<http://gerrit.openafs.org/#change,9688>. I assume that will not make it
to 1.6.3, but I expect Russ would be fine with including it in the next
Debian package if it (or something similar) gets merged into the tree.

You also may want to submit a bug to the Debian BTS if you want this
specifically fixed there. (And if you want actual answers instead of my
guesses :)

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net