[OpenAFS] Re: Update squeeze openafs-fileserver to squeeze-backports

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 3 Oct 2013 13:21:59 -0500

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 18:28:09 +0200
Jean-Marc Choulet <jm130794@gmail.com> wrote:

> + exec /usr/share/debconf/frontend  configure
> dpkg: error processing openafs-client (--configure):
>   subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1

Apparently your problem has gone away now, but here is where the error
is coming from. I don't know if that's a bug in debconf, or if the
openafs packaging is invoking debconf incorrectly, but that's where it's
happening. You'd have to ask Debian (ask Russ or some other list, or
file a bug with debconf).

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net