[OpenAFS] Re: Update squeeze openafs-fileserver to squeeze-backports

Jean-Marc Choulet jm130794@gmail.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2013 18:28:09 +0200

Le 03/10/2013 18:13, Andrew Deason a écrit :
> On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:34:46 +0200
> Jean-Marc Choulet <jm130794@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Setting up openafs-client (1.6.1-3+deb7u1~bpo60+1) ...
>> update-alternatives: using /usr/bin/pagsh.openafs to provide
>> /usr/bin/pagsh (pagsh) in auto mode.
>> dpkg: error processing openafs-client (--configure):
>>    subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
> This is maybe more appropriate in a debian bug or a more debian-centric
> forum, but we can try, and Russ reads this list anyway.
>
> That doesn't seem to be telling you why the postinst script failed, and
> I'm not really sure of everything that it does that can fail. But I
> think you can get it to say what it's doing by doing something like
> this after it fails:
>
> Edit /var/lib/dpkg/info/openafs-client.postinst, and change the 'set -e'
> near the top to 'set -xe'. Then run 'dpkg --configure --pending', or
> maybe just try to install openafs-client again. It should print out a
> bunch more stuff about what commands it is running, which should give a
> clue as to what is actually failing. (And thanks for running with
> LANG=C; that is helpful.)

# vi /var/lib/dpkg/info/openafs-client.postinst
-> change set -e to set -xe

root@fs01:~# LANG=C apt-get -t squeeze-backports install
openafs-fileserver openafs-client
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
openafs-client is already the newest version.
openafs-fileserver is already the newest version.
required:
   bison flex
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 5 not upgraded.
2 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
Setting up openafs-client (1.6.1-3+deb7u1~bpo60+1) ...
+ [ configure = configure ]
+ update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/pagsh pagsh
/usr/bin/pagsh.openafs 100 --slave /usr/share/man/man1/pagsh.1.gz
pagsh.1.gz /usr/share/man/man1/pagsh.openafs.1.gz
+ update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/klog klog /usr/bin/klog.afs 10
--slave /usr/share/man/man1/klog.1.gz klog.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man1/klog.afs.1.gz
+ test -d /afs
+ . /usr/share/debconf/confmodule
+ [ !  ]
+ PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1
+ export PERL_DL_NONLAZY
+ [  ]
+ exec /usr/share/debconf/frontend  configure
dpkg: error processing openafs-client (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openafs-fileserver:
  openafs-fileserver depends on openafs-client; however:
   Package openafs-client is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing openafs-fileserver (--configure):
configured to not write apport reports
                                       configured to not write apport
reports
  openafs-client