[OpenAFS] ZFS-on-Linux on production fileservers?

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Fri, 04 Oct 2013 10:31:47 -0400

[ For those running ext3/ext4, a question further down for you as ]
[ well!                                                           ]

We're still a 100% Solaris + ZFS file server shop. We're EOLing
our Sun SPARC hardware (with tears in our eyes) this year.

Before we spend a significant amount of time evaluating this, I
figured I'd ask first. Any brief response would be greatly appre-
ciated. The generously longer the better :)

* Are you using ZFS-on-Linux in production for file servers?
* If not, and you looked into it, what stopped you?
* If you are, how is it working out for you?

ext3/ext4 people: What is your fsck strategy?