[OpenAFS] Re: Success - Deployment of OpenAFS 1.6.6 pre2 release candidate

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:15:09 -0600

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:06:13 -0500
Rich Sudlow <rich@nd.edu> wrote:

> During our bi-annual mantenance outage last weekend we took the plunge
> and upgraded our servers most running rh6.5+patches and 3 solaris 10
> (patched to latest patches) to 1.6.6pre2 (in addition to SineNomine's
> EINVAL.patch for volserver which didn't make the release).

For anyone that wants to know, this is gerrit 10447; the underlying
issue only affects volume operations with volumes containing a very
large number of files (vnode index over 2^31 bytes).

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net