[OpenAFS] any experiences with OpenAFS client on the upcoming MacOS 10.10 (yosemite) release?

Stephen Joyce stephen@email.unc.edu
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:23:41 -0400 (EDT)

Jeffrey,

I'd like to learn more about this. However since you sell a proprietary
fork of OpenAFS, it's difficult to discount your possible incentive to
spread FUD regarding OpenAFS.

Therefore can you provide URIs with specific information to educate me (and
possibly others) regarding these contractual obligations related to binary
signing?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Stephen