[OpenAFS] stackable file system above OpenAFS

Volkmar Glauche volkmar.glauche@uniklinik-freiburg.de
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 10:57:52 +0200

Dear Erik,

if you don't find a good overlay solution, I'd recommend looking at some
tools that prepare (i.e. partition, mount, pre-populate if necessary)
local disks during boot. We use oneSIS (http://www.onesis.org/) and are
quite happy with this solution. It is a feature-rich tool, but still
easy to use. If you have some basic perl knowledge, it is even quite
easy to debug or extend to your own needs.

Best,

Volkmar