[OpenAFS] Code of Conduct for OpenAFS

Daria Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:42:28 -0400

--001a113ff2a8c9d06c051dc1acb4

I have pushed a Code of Conduct that I believe we should adopt to Gerrit.

http://gerrit.openafs.org/11987

It will be up to whichever subset of Gatekeepers, Release Managers, and the
Foundation which
are involved to enforce this code of conduct.

As the proponent of this, I will not be rating or merging the patchset.

However, I wished to draw attention to this, and feel that codifying the
treatment of all participants in the project with the respect they deserve
is important.

--
Daria Phoebe Brashear
speaking only for myself

--001a113ff2a8c9d06c051dc1acb4

eve we should adopt to Gerrit.<br><br><a href=3D"http://gerrit.openafs.org/=
ichever subset of Gatekeepers, Release Managers, and the Foundation which<b=
roponent of this, I will not be rating or merging the patchset.<br><br clea=