[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Foundation Businesss Plan From BPW 2015

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 22:33:40 -0400

We would certainly like to make further improvements to the Foundation
website, a second version if you will. There has also been consideration
of a revamp of the openafs.org website (I believe a concept was even put
together at some point in the past)... but that would, of course, be a
much more community-driven process.