[OpenAFS] What you need to know about Windows 10

Antoine Verheijen antoine@verheijen.ca
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 01:12:56 -0600

Putting my security hat on: certified drivers does not provide ANY
additional degree of security whatsoever. It merely states that the
certifier has blessed it using whatever criteria they use (in many
cases, simply financial payment).

What guarantee(s) is the certifier prepared to live up to via their
certification? If none, why is it required?

Just my thoughts. Thanks for listening. :-)

Antoine Verheijen                            Email: antoine@verheijen.ca
.                                            Phone: (780) 462-9696