AW: [OpenAFS] OpenAFS & Windows 10 roaming profiles, new path

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:13:55 +0200

--I3vGTV2HpoaqI4kU5eI00K6XrTI4mOvDv

On 2015-07-31 11:23, Richter, Michael wrote:
> Thanks for that hint.
>=20
> I've tried Windows 10 Pro 64bit with OpenAFS 1.7.32. Worked so far. Did=
 you encounter problems? Jeffrey told about some problems.

I just started today with first machine installing. Nothing really
probelmatic yet.
But as Jeffrey wrote, the Server Core implementation would be nice, but..=
=2E

At least with this setup we can postpone the change to another
filesystem a few years, I hope.

To bad I did not plan my trip to toronto better, I could have visited
the pittsburgh workshop, as I have I2PCon the weekend before in Toronto.

> Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen
> Michael Richter

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
--=20
TU Graz, Institut f=C3=BCr ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723