[OpenAFS] containers / AFS / Ubuntu - stopped working

Neil Davies semanticphilosopher@gmail.com
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:42:21 +0000

Hi

I=92ve been successfully running containers for several years.=20
initially using lxc and now docker, inside machines where there was:=20
   an outer AFS service;=20
   accessed by the processes inside the container.

It worked fine (we are happy with the UID/token issue) until a recent =
upgrade.=20
After this upgrade I am no longer able, in the container, able to push =
tokens into the kernel - it gives a pioctl.

That was a couple of weeks ago it broke, I backed out the change and I=92m=
 going to try to isolate the issue - before I do I was wondering if =
there was anyone else on the list that has had this experience?

Neil