[OpenAFS] Fw: it would be nice to have an administrators guide

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@mit.edu
Mon, 26 Dec 2016 13:58:28 -0600

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 11:37:17AM +0000, Ted Creedon wrote:
> Ben,
>
> Thank you.
>
> So far by using the eclipse IDE , I've added afslog=true to [appdefaults]

Hmm, somehow I thought [appdefaults] was for applications that did not ship
with the kerberos distribution (but could be wron), and I have more familiarity
with MIT krb5 than heimdal anyway.  But that doesn't seem like it would
give better debugging output anyway.

We really need to get a single consolidated report from you that contains
the versions of all relevant software, and a transcript of everything that
you tried, with the corresponding output.  With the current state it's just
a guessing game and unlikely to succeed.

-Ben