[OpenAFS] compile fails kernel version 4.4.0-1-default

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Tue, 8 Mar 2016 12:17:04 -0500

Being able to reactivate it is a good thing, for either testing purposes
or for older kernels, since it is more efficient - unless we think
there's other known brokenness such as the potential return out of the
while loop mentioned earlier.