[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Phasing out as buildbot admin

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Sun, 26 Nov 2017 12:44:24 -0500

Jason,

On behalf of the Foundation Board and of myself, thanks for all the time
and work you've put in keeping the Buildbot system going. This effort
has been invaluable to keeping the OpenAFS effort moving forward.

Again, thank you!