[OpenAFS] error in compiling openafs 1.6.24 on CentOS 8.3

Giovanni Bracco giovanni.bracco@enea.it
Mon, 10 May 2021 12:53:17 +0200

Thank you Jeff, useful information as always!

For our production cell we must decide if upgrade all the cell to 1.8.x
(a lot of  work to be doneo but we have to schedulee that now or then)
or remain with CentOS 7.x also for the most recent fileservers.

I do not think the option of the "unreleased openafs-stable-1_6_x
branch." is a good choice for the production environment.

Giovanni

--
Giovanni Bracco
phone  +39 351 8804788