[OpenAFS-port-darwin] configuring openafs under MacOS 10

Shantonu Sen ssen@mit.edu
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 17:58:41 -0700

On Saturday, June 2, 2001, at 03:13 PM, Chaskiel M Grundman wrote:
> I'm not a GUI programmer, and no one has yet
> volunteered to work on the control panel equivalent, which will be
> oh-so-much-fun to write even for someone who is a GUI programmer)

After I get some more Cocoa experience under my belt, I plan on looking
into this. If anyone is interested, let me or the list know, so we can
coordinate. It's unfortunate that much of work won't be portable to other
OSes, but I suppose some minimal amount will be.

Shantonu