[OpenAFS-port-darwin] configuring openafs under MacOS 10

Garance A Drosihn drosih@rpi.edu
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 00:57:42 -0400

At 6:13 PM -0400 6/2/01, Chaskiel M Grundman wrote:
>I'm not a GUI programmer, and no one has yet volunteered to work
>on the control panel equivalent, which will be oh-so-much-fun to
>write even for someone who is a GUI programmer)

Actually, I expect this isn't hard to write, for someone with
Cocoa experience.  I had a fair amount of NeXTSTEP programming
experience, and once I get my hands on the O'Reilly book on
Cocoa (which I have already ordered...), I might be able to
write up something.