[OpenAFS-port-darwin] "disktool -r" causes Bus error from diskutil

JonathanZ.Simon JonathanZ.Simon
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:31:37 -0400

Now that you mention it, I do have the same problem: after running
"disktool -r", diskutil gives a Bus error. If "disktool -r" is not run,
diskutil runs normally. It does not matter if "disktool -r" is run in
the openAFS script (as root) or later as a user.

I have the error on two computers, both running 10.2.5, openAFS 1.2.7;
one a G4 Powerbook, the other a 17" iMac.  :(

--
Jonathan Z. Simon
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering/ Dept. of Biology