[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Problem upgrading to Mac OS X Version 10.3.7 (Build 7S215)

Joseph Jackson jackson@CMU.EDU
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:35:47 -0500

I didn't have any problem with the 10.3.7 upgrade. AFS is still running
happily on my machine.

I'd move the startup script out of /Library/Startup Items and reboot. Then
run the commands in that script by hand to see if you can narrow down the
problem. As Horst said, it sounds like the kernel extensions aren't loading.

Joe Jackson,
Carnegie Mellon University.

--On Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:39 PM +0100 Horst Birthelmer