[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Finder hangs when accessing any afs directory

Jason Edgecombe openafs@rampaginggeek.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:10:33 -0400

Thanks!  That fixed it.

I had a slight issue of finder noticing that I had afs permissions to
read/write files, but relaunching finder after I aklog'ed worked fine.

Jason Edgecombe