[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS-devel digest, Vol 1 #25 - 13 msgs

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
11 Dec 2000 16:45:50 -0800

Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+afs@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

> This is all part of the awful hacks that we use to get the kernel
> headers - including, at one point, deliberately confusing the compiler
> into getting <net/*> and <sys/*> from <linux/*>.  It all needs to be
> revamped - preferably when we transition to autoconf.  What ever became
> of that?

It came up at LISA, and I volunteered to help.  I don't have time to do
the whole thing, but I have extensive experience with autoconf and helped
with parts of converting INN over to it and should be able to help as part
of a larger team.