[OpenAFS-devel] Linux Kernel Module build question

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 Jul 2001 11:04:43 -0400

Yep, I figured this out late last night, but thank you for verifying
what I thought.  Based on this....

I have sent a patch to Derrick that will enable me to better build Red
Hat kernels (especially on 7.1).  The kludge I'm going to use is to
replace /boot/kernel.h for each kernel-module build.

The other problem is choosing the right module.  I'm still working on
that one.

-derek