[OpenAFS-devel] Size limitations in OpenAFS?

Thomas Vincent thomasv@apple.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:27:02 -0800

The point is they were at one time funded by the US government. I am
sure tax dollars at other institutions are still used to contribute
MR-AFS.
LGPL may or may not be compatible. I was just thinking of a license that
would prevent MR-AFS being productized per say.

In any case this is a conversation that should be taken off line.  And
the whole paragraph probably came across as flame bait, which was not my
intention.