[OpenAFS-devel] afsdb support configuration

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
24 May 2001 17:42:17 -0400

I presume that the current AFSDB support does not imply a "soft"
root.afs volume, correct?  One feature I'd like to see is that /afs is
dynamicaly created on-the-fly, instead of mounted from the home cell.
Lots of open issues on how this would be done or what it would imply,
which I don't want to get into this minute.

-derek