[OpenAFS-devel] AFS On IRIX6.5.9 (07201610 IP19)

Koundinya koundinya@tataelxsi.co.in
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:29:28 +0000

--------
Thanks a lot. I was able to download the IRIX distribution. But
then i don't seem to get the exact installation details. is
there any installation document that describes the steps.

Thanks again !!

Koundinya