[OpenAFS-devel] Building OpenAFS on Windows with InstallShield and Multiple Languages

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 08:58:42 -0500

My intentions are to build the next version, 1.2.x from the CVS on W2K
And to try turning on the global drive code again, and add gssklog.

 So far you are the only one to respond with any comment to my mail. It is
not clear if the InstallShield files in the CVS are actually used to build
the OpenAFS distribution, or are holdovers from the original Transarc source.
It says to use InstallShield 5.x, but 5.x is old, comings out before W2K and XP.

I am hoping someone who has built the previous distribution would respond.