[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS 1.2.10 Release Candidate 1 now available

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:00:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> Well, the one I can remember was a 14 second lag when you did an ls
> -l in /afs/<some cell> when using -dynroot.  (Hope my memory is good
> enough there.)

Stanford folks reported something like that. Either they fixed it some
other way, or we got a patch and pulled it up. If I get a few minutes I'll
try to find hte message.