[OpenAFS-devel] looking for k_pioctl

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
10 Jun 2003 11:09:50 -0400

The pioctl's should be pretty much the same between Arla and OpenAFS.
Which pioctl's are you trying to use?

I think the function call in the OpenAFS libraries is just "pioctl()"
but I haven't looked in a long time.  Similarly, you should be able
to just run the Arla application against an OpenAFS client...

-derek