[OpenAFS-devel] Adding estimates to volserver.

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:49:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

> This patch was submitted 1 week(+) ago and to date no discussion has
> resulted.  The initial discussion that occurred some time ago led to
> a fairly useful discussion, from which we took some good ideas to
> incorporate into the code.

A cursory examination of the last version didn't reveal any problems being
created outside the scope of the added functions, so accepting it is
pretty safe regardless.

If no one else has any problems we should probably just commit it.