[OpenAFS-devel] Adding estimates to volserver.

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:44:17 -0500

I would suggest applying it, but make one minor change prior to applying
it. We know that we'll want to add a few other things like number of
files/etc. We should put several integer placeholders in the rpc structure
returned for now so we don't have to change rx interface later.

Should even name them appropriate and just have zeroed.

-- Nathan