[OpenAFS-devel] mkstemp in FreeBSD (src/butc/tcudbprocs.c)

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:15:09 -0500

Just add "mkstemp" to the AC_CHECK_FUNCS list in acinclude.m4 around
line 760, then ifdef on HAVE_MKSTEMP. Re-run "regen.sh" after making
that change.

Checking beyond just "is it available" can be done as well if needed.