[OpenAFS-devel] process.s

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
23 Jun 2003 13:13:37 -0400

Jim Rees <rees@umich.edu> writes:

> I just added a new file, lwp/process.i386.s, that contains lwp code for ncr,
> djgpp, and the bsds on i386 (whatever happened to Sun i386?).  This
> eliminates the need for process.fbsd.s, which contained a duplicate copy of
> the same code.

I haven't seen a Sun386i in years, and haven't used the port since I
left the Media Lab in '95.  I'm surprised the port is still there -- I
would have thought the rest of the configs for Sun386i would have
left.  I know that transarc just used my x86 process.s code when they
made other x86 ports, which is probably why the sun386i comments are
still in there.  Besides, SunOS4 is mostly dead (especially on x86
hardware)

-derek