[OpenAFS-devel] process.s

Jim Rees rees@umich.edu
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:07:18 -0400

I just added a new file, lwp/process.i386.s, that contains lwp code for ncr,
djgpp, and the bsds on i386 (whatever happened to Sun i386?).  This
eliminates the need for process.fbsd.s, which contained a duplicate copy of
the same code.

I chickened out and didn't separate the other architectures into separate
source files.  Maybe someone else would like to do that.

As a sided effect, OpenBSD 3.3-current should work now too.  Thanks to Brent
Graveland for supplying the necessary changes.  Also see:

http://graveland.net/openbsd/openafs-on-openbsd

I probably broke something in the process (no pun intended).  I'll buy a
beer for the first person to tell me what I broke.