[OpenAFS-devel] Re: openafs & FreeBSD 4.x breakage

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
19 Jun 2003 19:57:33 -0500

ah. I see what's wrong, but not how to fix it...

Jim/Mitch, it looks like the problem is that dump_size is a uint64,
which on fbsd appears to be a

Quick hack would be to ifdef AFS_64BIT_ENV that code, which will disable
the functionality for now on non-uint64 platforms. I have no way to
test, but if you can do that and send the patch to openafs-bugs, that
would be great.

Alternatively, if AFS_64BIT_ENV can be enabled on that platform, that
would be another option.

-- Nathan