[OpenAFS-devel] AFS Large File Support

R. Lindsay Todd toddr@rpi.edu
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:13:36 -0400

I have updated the patch on this web page to reflect the fact that
Nathan has extracted and Derrick has applied the safer portions to CVS.
 I have also added a separate patch to the volserver to support dumping
and restoring large volumes, but not been able to extensively test it yet.

/Lindsay

--
R. Lindsay Todd                      email: toddr@rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer            phone: 518-276-2605