[OpenAFS-devel] openafs-kernel-sources rpm problem

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
16 Mar 2003 18:07:26 -0500

I dont understand the problem.  Are you trying to rebuild the rpm
from the SRPM?  Or are you trying to install the RPM?  Or are you
trying to build the sources from the openafs-kernel-source RPM?

I can't tell what you mean from your email.

-derek