[OpenAFS-devel] [LKML] Re: In-kernel Authentication Tokens (PAGs)

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:29:36 -0500

FYI, if you do "kdump -users" and the number is over a few hundred,
you're probably feeling the impacts of this problem.=20

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20