[OpenAFS-devel] rx abort bug?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:04:27 -0500

I've brought something like this up in the past, seen randomly, and
what's really ugly about it in my case, is that the fileserver (at least
what I've seen) will never talk to the client again... even with new
tokens, flushes, etc. Rebooting client fixes problem though.=20

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20