[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] afs_pam2 - A simplier approach to AFS integration during login

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:50:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Russ Allbery wrote:

> to write shared library rules by hand, but if I do that, I'll be able to
> give you gcc for Solaris and Linux and then everyone else will be on their
> own.  libtool would cover more platforms by far out of the box.
>
> It also has the advantage of taking care of the LD_RUN_PATH mess.

So, those dest tarballs we distribute: where are they getting installed?
Are you sure? Really? I don't believe you. So why is your LD_RUN_PATH
right for everyone?