[OpenAFS-devel] Solaris AFS partition becomes corrupt after mounting

Tim Spriggs tims@hindmost.LPL.Arizona.EDU
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:53:30 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Harald,
This looks like the culpret. Thanks for resolving this so quickly.

To the doc-people:

The quick beginnings in the documentation should be updated for Solaris.
There were a few discrepancies between file locations in the provided
binaries and the documentation. An example being the init.d script
provided.

Also, a warning should be added to newer Solaris users to disable logging
in /etc/vfstab by adding the nologging option:

/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s5 /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s5 /vicepa afs 3 yes nologging

-Tim

Tim Spriggs - LPL Webmaster

Mailing Address:
  Lunar and Planetary Lab