[OpenAFS-devel] ptsldap licensing

Brett L. Trotter blt@iastate.edu
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:58:08 -0500

The nss_ldap code reuse was to facilitate reading of /etc/ldap.conf and
hopefully reuse their connection code until all that could be rewritten.

As of right now, I'm yanking the nss_ldap portions as well as the openldap
stuff and working on a mozilla ldap variant- not quite starting from scratch,
but close.

Once that is working, I'll do a more appropriate post with a url to the code.

I look forward to developing this further and ultimately making it functional
for widespread use.

Thanks for all of your comments, patience, etc. Someday I'll lose my newbie
status, really!