[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Need a volunteer to help with a feature summary for 1.4

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:02:54 -0500

Has anyone tried submitting a patch to add an afs_syscall_register
hook, much like the existing nfsd hooks?

I've wanted to try to implement this, but something else always
comes up.

The ppc64 and s390 architecture maintainers might have some ability
to get a kernel patch like this in...