[OpenAFS-devel] "Lost contact with file server" problems

Spencer Eugene Olson olsonse@umich.edu
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:52:48 -0400

--nextPart2005984.DFmO7WjmNH

Didn't I send a raw tcpdump (in form of the *.cap files earlier posted)? =20

Is there something else (some other definite command I can execute during t=
he=20
trace)?  This happens so frequently now that it is maddening and I can=20
certainly provide more traces.

Spencer