[OpenAFS-devel] clients able to create corrupt file on non-largefile server

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:53:26 -0500

I take that back... rsync is just stupid and thinks it's reading the
file but isn't... Very weird.

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20