[OpenAFS-devel] Rx TCP, general-purpose Rx

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:58:10 -0500

Jeff (or Ken, or maybe Love),

Have some notes been posted about the Rx TCP transport design?  Is there
some Arla development going on in the same direction, as well (just
checking, I didn't see anything on arla-drinkers)?

It begins to appear to me, a modernizing Rx would be might more
attractive as a general-purpose RPC mechanism for new programs than the
various things I might have used in the past.  Is that a naive view?

Matt