[OpenAFS-devel] openafs-1.3.77 on SLES9 amd64_linux26 hosts... stable.

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:33:03 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, Matthew Miller wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 12:36:30AM -0500, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
>> I'd be curious to hear what problems remain with current CVS head (or wait
>> until the 6am snapshot appears on the web site if you hate using cvs)
>
> The snapshot doesn't build for me; dies with

touch src/venus/fstrace.o; toush src/venus/fstrace; life goes on.

alternately, i just fixed it in cvs. i didn't notice that my local copy
was correct while the one i checked in was wrong. (where "wrong" seems to
translate to something eating part of the line)