[OpenAFS-devel] file access logging in AFS

keerthi ram-gmail keerthi ram-gmail <ssk.ram@gmail.com>
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:09:36 +0530

I need to create file access logs, in the AFS servers.  I am currently
looking for the place, where file requests are handled.  I need the
access log in the format

Can anyone tell me, where exactly such file requests are handled?  or,
is there any monitor program,which can do the job..

is there any source-documentation/help available for AFS?

--
have a nice day
--keerthi--