[OpenAFS-devel] file access logging in AFS

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:58:18 -0500 (EST)

Why did openafs-devel-request get a copy of this mail?

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, keerthi ram-gmail wrote:

> I need to create file access logs, in the AFS servers.  I am currently
> looking for the place, where file requests are handled.  I need the
> access log in the format
>
> Can anyone tell me, where exactly such file requests are handled?  or,
> is there any monitor program,which can do the job..

Well, presumably you want fetchdata in src/viced/afsfileprocs.c, but what
happens when a client reads the file that's already in its cache?

> is there any source-documentation/help available for AFS?

the source is not well documented, no.