[OpenAFS-devel] aklog on MacOS X was Re: Service Ticket Questions

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:20:55 -0500

I've seen the opposite here... users much prefer a gui to having to do things
in a commandline interface. As soon as you tell a user to go to the terminal or
start up X11, the user's face blanks over.